**This post contains affiliate links**
Every year, I am always looking for that one stop shop to where I order the “perfect” birthday card for Brielle. I usually end up just settling for something, instead of really get what I am looking for.
I finally found the perfect solution–Basic Invite. This shop is seriously amazing. They recently added a stationary line, and I couldn’t wait to get started with my order! Because we don’t have any major events coming up, I ordered some cards that could work with us and with some of our friends that are expecting!
This shop offers a card for every type of occasion from:
- baby showers
- births/welcome new baby
- birthdays…and many more!
Their cards are easy to choose, easy to customize, order, and have it delivered right to your door. I would definitely suggest that everyone at least try purchasing one card, and let me know if you like/love it! They did not disappoint me at all with their colors, patterns, and multiple options for customization.
(The reason why I blurred the information is because I do not want to give away personal information)
The cards are the perfect size, with envelopes that fit with the different shape/sizes of the cards. They are very strong, sturdy, and durable made with great quality that will last a lifetime!
I love Basic Invite and I am so glad we teamed up together and I got some amazing invitations/cards for our family and our friends!
©2016 Sheridan Johnson @Journey with the Johnsons. All Rights Reserved.
Wow, 27 years old. I remember thinking, after turning 25, there really isn’t anything much to celebrate until you turn the big 3-0. Whoa, was I wrong! This is the first year that I can actually tell you I am finding who I truly am. Without college, being pregnant and having babies, this is the first year that I have had to grow and find who I truly am. I will write down 27 things about me on my 27th birthday!
- I woke up at 4:30am to start out my 27th birthday year off right at the gym! (I have walked 5,469 steps and it’s only 6:30am)
- I found this passion for photography that I never knew I had!
- Crafting is still my weakness, but it’s something that I LOVE to do!
- I set a goal to lose 27 pounds by my 27th birthday, and I just accomplished it yesterday(lost 29 exactly)! (Still have a new goal to set, but so happy that I did it!)
- Late night walking with my husband and my baby, has become one of my favorite things to do.
- My favorite bath and body works product is the lavender and vanilla body wash that is supposed to help with sleep! 🙂
- I love to read! I just finished the book by author Anna Maxted and will be posting a review soon!
- My favorite season of the year is fall, and I am so happy it’s right around the corner!
- I am wanting to grow my blog further this year, and I will put in as much hard work as it takes, to do so!
- My top two favorite shows right now is Mistresses, and Total Divas.
- I love to work as an RN, but I LOVE to spend more time at home with my little love even more!
- Teaching is one of my biggest passions in life, and I probably will spend Brielle’s whole life teaching her something new every day!
- This is the first year in 5 years that I haven’t been pregnant or trying to get pregnant (kind of surreal).
- I have had the same best friends for over 10+ years (of course adding my favorite twins over the last 5+ years)
- I have’t dyed my hair since my sophomore year in high school in over 10 years (I definitely think that ages me a tad bit) lol!
- Brielle will tell everyone “look that’s mommy’s favorite color pink”, and every single thing that is pink, haha! Oops!
- This month marks two years that I have been with my home health patient in Austin!
- My favorite places in our house are the keepsake areas for both Lamar and Rochelle.
- I love me some pumpkin smelling candles in the fall time (well, really pumpkin anything in the fall sounds perfect to me).
- I have three animals (2 dogs and 1 cat)!
- Brielle’s liquid chalk markers, may just be some of my favorite things to use.
- My teeth have shifted so much since I stopped wearing my retainer years ago (really need to make my dentist appointment and get a new retainer)
- My mom got me the sweetest, most thoughtful presents ever this year (A bracelet with all of my children engraved on it, and the most beautiful jewelry box that I am keeping it in! Thank you so much mom!!)
- Writing has been the one key factor that helps me express my feelings, and get out of feeling so alone and down and about these past few years!
- Lamar’s middle name is Grant (After Shane’s family)
- Brielle’s middle is Diane (After my mom)
- Rochelle’s middle name is Elaine (After shane’s family)