I wanted to wrap up my year in review with a post on some of my favorite posts from this past year! I am SO happy and honored to still have all of you amazing followers reading about our family and our journey!
- January- This post was probably the first time that things didn’t go as planned, and I had to learn to that this is what happens when you open your heart and mind into the foster care world. I love how protective I was already over our baby girl Gracelynn! You can find the post here. ♥
- February- First of all, just reading this blog post is exhausting!! I can’t believe I put so much on my plate at the time!
- March-This month is when Shane and I celebrated being together (dating) for 12 years! That’s insane thinking about how much we have grown together as individuals and as a couple. You can find the blog post here. Also, getting away for a night sounds amazing right about now! ♥
- April- This month we celebrated so many amazing moments that I couldn’t just choose one blog post! First we got to celebrate Gracelynn turning ONE! Then we celebrated Easter and I took some really cute photos of all of the kids. The last post I wanted to share from this month is when I got real with you and shared some of gray area in foster care.
- May-This month we made our total to 6 kids in our house and in this post I described how we survived it!
- June- This month is when we announced our little secret to the world! Can’t believe how happy Shane was, and I can’t believe we had 6 kids at the time! ♥
- July-This month is when I shared our 12 week appointment with the baby and how things were going at this time!
- August- I am still in shock that Gracelynn is now forever ours, but this post is the day that we found out that her parents relinquished their rights!
- September- This is the month that we had made it half way through the pregnancy and I had my anatomy scan.
- October- This post felt so good to let go of my burdens, and I have never felt better!
- November-This month we were SO glad to find out the results of the specialist that we were sent to check up on our precious baby, and you can read all about it here.
- December-This post is definitely one of the best days of my life, and I couldn’t wait to share it with the world! We love you so much Gracelynn Marie Johnson!!
I hope you all continue to follow along our journey into this next year as we welcome baby Johnson into the family and adopt our 2 precious boys!!
©2017 Sheridan Johnson @Journey with the Johnsons. All Rights Reserved.