Image Credit found here
It’s here! My 30th birthday! It’s funny how much I have matured in my 20’s that I truly just want to spend precious time with my family doing something very minimal (maybe dinner + a drink.)
I also have so many dreams and aspirations that have come over me throughout this past year, that I definitely want to make happen in my 30’s! So without further ado, I would like to list 30 things I hope to accomplish/do while in my thirties (in no particular order!)
- Start a side business
- Re-brand my blog/social media
- Write and publish my first book
- Read the entire Bible
- Workout consistently
- Stop biting my nails
- Capture all of my kids major milestones
- Dive into supporting other foster care/adoptive mamas
- Weed out the negative people in my life
- Become an inspiration to so many
- Guide, support, and love each one of my kids
- Be the best wife possible to Shane
- Build/buy a shed to be used as a studio
- Make date night a priority
- Show my kids how important it is to give to others
- Share Lamar’s and Rochelle’s life to many
- Travel more
- Show up fully for the friendships I have
- Decide if I want to further my nursing career
- Read meaningful/inspiring books each year
- Learn to give myself fully to God
- Grow in the church ministry
- Make education a priority in all of my kids
- Make fun new recipes to add to our family menu
- Try new and different sports/activities
- Do more self-care
- Fully take time off of social media to rest
- Be the leader God is wanting me to be
- Support each one of my kids and their activities
- Get out of my introverted shell every once in a while
Ok, I think I did it y’all! I truly hope to look back on this blog post in 10 years and see if I accomplished all of these tasks and more!
I am not doing anything “dirty” for this 30th birthday, but I want to leave you with a couple of pictures that my best friend and my hubby took of me to have proof that A. Mom does exist and B. That every once in a while I will get photographed on the other side of the lens!
Thank you all for following along my journey!!
3 thoughts on “Dirty thirty.. or something like that”
I read through the Bible and it changed my life…for the better.
My kids have started biting their toe nails!!??!! I guess I need to do better about trimming their nails…lol.
Happy 30th Sheridan 🙂 What a fabulous milestone!! I’m sure you will achieve everything on your list! You can do it! Wishing you a beautiful and bright year ahead, mwah!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are awesome!! Thanks for the birthday shout out!