So I can’t believe it’s already September 30th! This is crazy! I wanted to leave y’all with my top favorite blogs that I wrote from the month and why! 🙂
- Baby girl celebrated 2 months with the Johnsons— I seriously love this because we didn’t know where we would be after the hearing and Shane and I are beyond happy to be able to spend each and every day with her!
- The 60 day hearing–SUCH an important day!–This day was so important and I am beyond glad that I was able to go!
- The day we found we had to say our goodbyes!— Such an unexpected detour in our journey with little man, but we truly hope that it’s for the better!
- The day I turned 28! Seriously?–So crazy to think that I am 28 already and I am really hoping this year is one for the books!
- My tips on raising 3 kids ages 3 and under!–I can’t believe that I survived it and I wrote a blog to help all you mamas out there!! Would love to hear extra input as well!
I hope you all have a great weekend and a great FIRST day of October!
©2016 Sheridan Johnson @Journey with the Johnsons. All Rights Reserved
One thought on “My top 5 from September!”
awwwww. such lovely milestones my dear Sheridan! Sending hugs and prayers for you and your growing family. ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person