- His middle is Lamar. That’s why our firstborn was named after him. I will forever cherish and love that Lamar carried his Daddy’s name with him, right to heaven. RIP Lamar Grant Johnson 07-14-2012.
- He was born and raised in Yoakum, and has never lived anywhere else (Besides 2 years in college, but then came back home every summer).
- He has been at the same job, for nine years now. NINE! That’s insane. And pretty dang incredible, if you ask me! I admire his hard work and determination and I myself have never had a full time job (yes, worked 2 part time jobs that equal full time hours) and can’t imagine doing something day in, day out for nine years.
- That some of his top favorite shows to watch are Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, WWE, and Orange Is The New Black.
- That he has a chipped front tooth. He was riding a moped with his cousin, and hit a drip in the driveway, flew off and fell face first and chipped his tooth. He has had multiple replacements, and they always fall off, so they he has been rocking the “chipped tooth” look for years now!
I’m linking up with Karli, who blogs over at September Farm, so head on over to her blog to join the link up party!
©2016 Sheridan Johnson @Journey with the Johnsons. All Rights Reserved.