I am linking up with An inspirational blogger to write about something good that has happened this week!
It’s so easy to get pulled into world where all you are to see is all of the negative things happening around you. From parenting struggles, to life stress, to weight loss/gain, we as a society are so quick to share the negative things happening all around us, but fail to state the positive,happy things.
Today is all about sharing something good, positive, encouraging, and I figured just sharing one thing wouldn’t be good enough, because I’m so thankful for so many things right now.
1) I have slept over 6 hours every single night this past week, which never happens. I am a horrible sleeper so this was amazing!
2) My SIL brought us a boy toddler bed for our foster child and he can’t fit it yet, so brielle chose that it was hers for now (it’s a firetruck off of cars) so now she has a princess themed room with a cars bed.. haha it’s adorable though!
3) Shane and I took the kids to go see their first firework show in Shiner,TX last night and they both did good! Even though Brielle questioned why it had to be so loud.. haha!
4) We turned in our first set of monthly paperwork for our foster child, it felt so official! This Wednesday we will have been doing this for 3 weeks, so fun!!
5) I registered Brielle for a Mothers day Out program and I am beyond excited for her to start in August. It’s twice a week from 830am-330pm and it’s Christian based and they teach the kids a lot. She will be in the 3-4 year old age group and I am so excited for her to join! Yay for education! (Thank you mom for encouraging this)!!
©2016 Sheridan Johnson @Journey with the Johnsons. All Rights Reserved.