Let’s start off with the sad news that this is going to be the last 10 on Tuesday linkup party! Ahh! But I have loved every second of it, and so without further ado, here are the list of 10 things I dislike!
- Spiders–I mean well, you can add snakes and cockroaches into this category as well! I just really DON’T like them, but my fear has decreased tremendously once I became a parent, and knew that I would do anything to protect Brielle.
- Heights–I have never gotten over this fear. I will do things at times to see if the fear is still in me, and I find out every time that it has not left, yet! I really think just being on ground level is best!
- Driving in the rain–I really have heard of so many terrible things on the news/real life that have happened to people while they were driving in the rain. The times that scare me the most, are during a huge thunderstorm and I can barely see the person in front of me, even with the windshield wipers going full blast.
- NOT sleeping–I really do miss the days when I could sleep 8+ hours, no problem! Well, that has been long gone for quite some time now and I can’t wait for it to return (or will it ever?).
- Black coffee– I have tried to decrease the amount of cream that I put in my coffee by a LOT, but I can’t seem to give up the cream cold turkey yet! I love coffee and hopefully one day I will look back at this post and say to myself “it wasn’t THAT hard Sheridan”!
- Going to bed angry–Shane and I used to do this a lot during our early years of being together, until we finally just made a decision together that either one of us wouldn’t go to bed angry. No matter what. Sometimes that means staying up and talking until 3a.m, but we will work it out.
- Saying things more than once–Marrying someone with a learning disability has taught me a lot of things, but one thing I still have to work on is that I have to say things more than once, a LOT of the time. I get so used to just saying things once to Brielle (since I am with her majority all day, every day) and when Shane gets home from work and I am having to repeat myself a lot, it sometimes drives me crazy. But, he can’t help it, and I just have to remember that.
- Scary movies– I have never liked them, but I would still watch them when I was younger. Well, that led to terrible nightmares of anything and everything and so I just one day decided NO more scary movies for me (including the ones on lifetime channel that I used to be so addicted to).
- Texas summer heat–I REALLY dislike just walking outside and sweating in the 110 degree Texas weather. It’s no fun, and I am SO not looking forward to it!
- Battery charging–I really wish batteries didn’t die so fast on the phone, my laptop, my fitbit.. etc! I feel like I am always having to charge something to have enough power for the day!
I am linking up with Karli from Sept. Farm for today!