If you know me at all, you know I am a bit quirky at times. I swear I am 90% introvert and 10% Extrovert (but others beg to differ) and I am not good at conversing with people I don’t know. Here are five quirks about me, this Friday, that you may not know:
- I am very OCD at particular things. For example, when I wake up, I make up our bed, make sure Brielle makes up her bed, and make sure the guest bedroom is made (in cause our cat happened to sleep on it and messed it up). The bad thing about that is, Brielle has also picked up this habit and wants her sheets a certain way, ALL the time (even when she is sleeping). OCD fail.
- I talk to myself when I am completing a task. I generally catch myself and stop, but sometimes I just continue on, knowing exactly what I am doing (even in HEB–with or without Brielle).
- I want things cooked a certain way–and hate it when food gets burned (Shane mostly does this) but I seriously have to set the timer on the microwave, every.single.time I cook something in the oven just to prevent it from happening!
- I dance in the car with my child. Yes I am the mom who is singing along the music and will add a couple of dance moves in there every now and then. Brielle on the other hand, rocks out every time she hears a song she likes.
- I hate when people stare at me. I have gotten better over time, but it used to REALLY bother me, and cause me a lot of anxiety. Thank goodness I have learned to care less and that people will always be staring at something they find unusual and/or different.
I’m linking up with Karli, who blogs over at September Farm, so head on over to her blog to join the link up party!
©2016 Sheridan Johnson @Journey with the Johnsons. All Rights Reserved.