I haven’t done 5 on Friday, in a little while! SO I will definitely update you on a few things happening around with us Johnsons! Things have been crazy around here adjusting into finally having our house complete and moving in it, staying at home M-F with Brielle and homeschooling her, and thinking of how I am going to accomplish all of my goals this year!
- This is pretty exciting news–Our daughter is officially potty-trained, broken of pacifiers, and transitioned into her big girl toddler bed! What’s even more insane is that we did it ALL within the same week! (That is another blog post in and of itself and Shane and I couldn’t be more proud of our 2 1/2 year old growing up right before our eyes)!
- We have successfully completed our house and we are still noticing some small things that are having to be fixed, but are so thankful God put this idea in our heart so that we are more space for our family (yay, for mobile homes!) ;)! I will be starting our blogging journey on how we chose this house pretty soon and what to do/not do when it comes to purchasing your first mobile home!
- I purchased a new lens for myself for Christmas, and boy do I LOVE it! I am seriously loving taking pictures, and could SO see myself doing this on the side one day for profit, once I fully figure out the ins and outs of it all!
- I have joined some amazing blogging groups/joined some classes online, and
I am beyond excited to dive into this blogging journey/lifestyle and really make the most of it! I know now that I am beyond capable of doing great things, and so I want you all to stay tuned for big things happenings around here with Journey with the Johnsons!
- I purchased 5 things for $12 from our little cute boutique called Bleu in our small little town where I live, and I absolutely love a boutique with great sales, so that I can replace my old, used stuff with cute new updated stuff! YAY for amazing sales, and I would encourage all of you to visit your local stores and always remember to #shoplocal!
Bonus**I have finally decided to also dive into starting my book writing Journey! I have a Title in mind, and I am beyond excited to share my thoughts and feelings!