2016 is definitely a new year, and a great time to freshen up the blog, and set some pretty hefty goals!
I know I have it in me to grow this blog, and I have some ways to let you (my awesome readers) know how I plan on doing just that!
- I plan on writing at least 3-4 times a week. I truly feel like I can only get better at blogging by doing it, so that’s exactly what I plan on doing. You can expect a post on on Mondays (poetry), Wednesdays (I am still going to keep my wordless Wednesday post to practice my photography), Fridays (I love a good Friday meet-up), and Sundays (Those will be my craft days with Brielle, family events, etc).
- I will offer my readers more guest-posts, and I will at feature at least a new blog ,at least once a month. If anyone would like to reach out to me, to be a guest feature, you can always e-mail me at email@example.com, or fill out the Contact information in the top right button on my blog.
- I love to do reviews. Whether it’s make-up, a great book, a new toddler toy for Brielle, I love to do it all. This year, expect more reviews (both paid and unpaid) from me! If anyone would like to do a review with me, refer to the bottom of number 2 with ways on how to get in contact with me!
- Knowledge and learning is so important to me, and you can count on more blogs featuring the latest school information that I am teaching Brielle from home, things that seemed easy/difficult to her, and ways that I am doing all that I can to teach her something every day, whether it be something so little, or something very large.
- Last but not least, you can always count on me to be r.e.a.l. I am not going to sugarcoat my life and tell you that everything is just peachy over here, without any trials and/or tribulations. I have a family just like anyone else, and I am a work in progress. I am not perfect, and trust me, I will never claim to be. I love how passionate, honest, and loyal I am!
With that said, let’s say good-bye to 2015, and hello to 2016! I wish you all a happy New Years!