This past Friday, Shane and I got invited to go out with a few of our friends. Shane and I decided to open our Christmas gifts to each other early that night, since Brielle was with my parents for the night, and we both wanted to know what each of us got! 🙂
Well, I have been wanting Kendra Scott earrings for the longest, and Shane gifted me, with the perfect pair. They are beautiful! I knew I had to wear these beauties out, so that was my focal point for my outfit choice!
I LOVE pink and gold together, so I knew that was what I was going to go with. Here is all what made the earrings, look that much better! I wore a black and gold glitter top, and black tights. 🙂
- First and foremost, the right pair of earrings make such a difference in a look! Especially when you have short hair like me! I have the pink and gold medium-sized Kendra Scott earrings.
- The right shade of lipstick is a must! I paired my outfit with NYX, Summer Breeze, matte lipstick! It stayed on the entire night as well! 🙂
- Blush is something that is extra, and most people don’t have to wear any, but it really does make such a difference in your overall look! And it makes your cheeks standout! I chose the elf blush, in a light pink shade.
- When it comes to your eyes, you want them to stand-out, but not too much. I love my glitter palette eye-shadow by wet-n-wild, but a little goes a long way! I used the pink one for the night! I also love the Maybelline-Stiletto liquid liner, since it literally does not smudge or move, all night. To top it off, I used the Stila huge mascara, and it makes my eyes POP!
- I usually don’t paint my nails, but this night I chose to go with a pink bottom coat, and a glitter (snooki brand) top coat. I loved the turn-out and it blended really well together!
- To complete my look, I finished it off with my rose-gold Betsey Johnson watch which I absolutely LOVE!
Here is everything together!
What are some of your favorite looks when you go out? I would love to know!