If you know anything about my child, you would know that she LOVES to dance!! She will find just about any song and learn to move to the beat of the music. It is sort of amazing and since her Daddy was in band in high school and college, I really HOPE that she takes after him! It’s so crazy that is actually learning to memorize the dances and words of her favorite songs, and since she is at the age where she can ask for a specific song right now, I figured I would share Brielle’s top 5 favorite songs right now! Some of these songs are definitely not the best for a two year old to listen to, but just remember she LOVES a song with a good beat. 🙂
- Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars (Click here to see the video)
- Worth It- Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink (Click here to see the video)
- Shake it off- Taylor Swift (Click here to see the video)
- Watch Me-Silento (click here to see the video)
- All About That Bass-Meghan Trainor (Click here to see the video)
These are definitely some of the biggest hits this summer, and it’s SO cute to see her shake it!
Let me know what some of your favorite summer hits are, and I will definitely be sure to share them with her! 🙂